Eligible for free tickets, upon presentation of suitable documents, are:
● European Union citizens 17 and under and 65 and over (minor visitors under 12 must be accompanied)
● Groups of students from Italian schools, both public and private ones, and schools of other Member States of the European Union, accompanied by their teachers, with advance booking, and within the quota set by the chief of the institute.
● Students and professors of the faculties of Architecture, Preservation of Cultural Heritage, Education Sciences and of the degree courses of the Faculties of Letters and Philosophy or Humanities with a specialisation in Archaeology or History of Art, as well as of the equivalent faculties and courses established in the Member States of the European Union (students must present a certification of enrolment valid for the current academic year - in Italian, or in English, in the case of foreigners)
● Students and professors of the Academies of Fine Arts or equivalent institutes of the European Union (students must present a certification of enrolment valid for the current academic year - in Italian, or in English, in the case of foreigners)
● Tour guides of the European Union in the exercise of their professional activity upon presentation of a a valid licence issued by the competent authorities
● European Union citizens with a disability and one family member or other carer upon verification of membership in the services of social assistance and/or healthcare
● Employees of the Ministry for Cultural Heritage and Activities
● Members of ICOM (International Council of Museums)
The aforementioned regulations are applicable to citizens of non-Member States of the European Union, on the condition of reciprocity.
For further information and detailed guidance and for the regulations pertaining to the concessions visitors may follow the following link to the website of the Ministry for Cultural Heritage and Activities.